Director, Chief of Emergency Medical Services
Adams County Ambulance & EMS
The EMS Chief is responsible for annual revenue and expense budgetary planning, operational fiscal management, strategic planning, cost and contract negotiations with vendors and suppliers, assisting in labor negotiations, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations relating to EMS operations, protocol adherence, billing and collections practices.
- Five years minimum experience in the emergency medical field
- Three to five years of progressive leadership experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or proof of progression towards completion of a Bachelor’s Degree related to EMS, Business Management, or Organizational Management, or other related fields
- Reside within Adams County or have the ability to relocate within six months of hire
- Valid State of Illinois driver’s license or able to obtain prior to date of employment
- EMT/Paramedic License
- Commercial Driver’s License
*Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and ability required to successfully perform the job will be considered.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Director of Emergency Department Jobs
- View more Chief/Administrator Jobs
- View more Manager/Director Jobs
- View more Adams County Ambulance & EMS Jobs